What Is A Season Ticket Holder & How Does It Work?
The M&T Bank Broadway Season – Broadway In Syracuse is a seasonal series of national touring Broadway shows presented by Famous Artists at the Landmark Theatre. A Season Ticket Holder/Subscriber purchases a Season Ticket Package/Subscription which includes all Broadway shows in the series for one low price. Season Ticket Holders select the date of the week they would like to attend performances (Tuesday-Saturday), as well as the price range/location of where they would like to sit in the theater. When Season Ticket Holders receive their ticket package, all tickets will be for the same day of the week (Tuesday-Saturday) and for the same seats.
What Are the Benefits of Being a Season Ticket Holder?
Broadway In Syracuse subscribers receive exclusive benefits like:
- The Best Seats in the House – You get first opportunity to the best seats and the right to renew them for the following season.
- Ticket Exchange – If you cannot attend a performance, you can exchange your tickets for another performance of the same show. *
- Priority Ordering – You’ll be the first to hear about special events and receive advance purchase privileges.
- Family & Friends Tickets – Share the experience by ordering extra before public on-sale.
- Convenience – Pay once and have your tickets for all of our season shows.
*Exchanges subject to availability and certain restrictions and conditions