Once the new season is announced, patrons have the opportunity to become a Subscriber (or renew their subscription). A Subscriber purchases a ticket package that includes all five Broadway shows on the lineup for one low price. They choose the time they wish to attend (matinee or evening) and their seating preference.
Subscribers receive exclusive benefits like:
- The Best Seats in the House You get the first opportunity to the best seats and the right to renew them.
- Free Ticket Exchange Exchange your tickets for another performance within the same show on a best available basis, and at no additional charge.
- Free Ticket Replacement Lost your tickets? No problem! We'll replace them at no charge right up to show time. (Note that this option is not available at our Erie venue.)
- Priority Ordering You'll be the first to hear about special events and receive advance purchase privileges.
- Family & Friends Tickets Share the magic by ordering extra tickets before public on-sale.
- Convenience Pay once and have your tickets for all of our season shows.
(Benefits my vary depending on city)
We bring the very best in live theatrical entertainment to the area. From the best-loved classics to the most innovative of performing arts - there is something for everyone ages 4 to 104!
Whenever you bring a group to the theatre for a Broadway show you can look forward to a memorable time and great benefits: discounted rates for most shows, easy payment terms and NO service charges!
Gift Certificates are available upon request for any amount and can be used towards any of our season shows and specials. To purchase a gift certificate, please contact:
For more information on Season Tickets, Group Tickets, and Gift Certificates in your city, visit:
Click here for information about Season Tickets
or call (716) 829-1154
Click here for Season Tickets
Contact The Clemens Center Box Office at (607) 734-8191 or 1-800-724-0159, Monday through Friday between 11:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Call (607) 772-1391 or email email@example.com
Call (315) 424-8210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Call (570) 342-7784
Call (814) 452- 4857
Due to the nature of theatrical bookings all performances, dates, times and prices are subject to change without notice.
BUYER BEWARE: If you purchase tickets from a non-authorized person or outlet, you risk purchasing a lost, stolen or fake ticket that is not valid for admittance, regardless of the event. Only valid tickets will scan to authorize entry for an event. Lost or stolen tickets may be deactivated and thus will not be valid for entry. Anyone who purchases tickets from a "scalper" or ticket broker does so at their own risk and in most cases is paying a premium.